View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 09:03 PM   #23
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~nai'a~ View Post
Toyota RAV4.... Just got it a week ago and I love it!
Not that I've been in loads of different cars but that is THE only car that I feel 100% comfortable both getting in and out of, and sitting in! What a dream not having to clamber down into a car or haul myself up out of it like a sack of potatoes. Instead you just regally step into the RAV 4 from the wide open door into the spacious foot well area. The passenger seat felt like an armchair. Ahh can't sing it's praises enough!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote