View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #34
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelingfire View Post
It's kind of funny because I don't think of it that way. I enjoy working out and being athletic. I know this is what mainstream society says is how to look. But of course I vastly prefer bbws. But I don't feel the two are related. A common question I get from bbws is why, someone how is in excellent shape would want someone like them. Which is always sad to me. I usually say it's just what I like. I always feel it would sound so cheesy to just say because you're beautiful or you're a prefect 10, especially when their question puts them down.
From My experience, this is a question not always asked because of the whole fat/thin thing. It some cases it is because the lifestyles perceived are so different. IE: Someone who is so active would not enjoy being with someone who is more sedentary. I stopped asking that question when I was younger because I started to notice that most of the guys that asked me out from the age of 15 on were all either athletes or young men/men later on in college that were active.

I learned early that you don't have to have everything in common, just enough to keep each other involved in many of the activities the other enjoys and to be willing to try something different that the other enjoys even if you don't.

But getting back to the original point, there is something to be said for contrast. There is this feeling of my soft squishy body against a hard muscular body. It is a nice feeling. Two squishy bodies are ok too, but YUM to the hard/soft contrast. I also prefer tall men. I am 5'5 and I like my men 6' and above, more contrast.