View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 10:29 AM   #48
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Of course, but the reality of the matter is that people generally only pursue, as potential mates, people they find attractive. Its not just a guy think. Most women won't date guys they don't find attractive.
I didn't mean this is only men, I meant women too. It goes for both sexes. The initial connection most likely is from finding the person attractive, but you fall in love with who a person is. If you are with a person because of the body they have, then let me tell you, you will be jumping from relationship to relationship, because regardless of how much you work out, or eat, etc. the body changes as you age.

I KNOW that sexual attraction is important in a relationship, but that attraction should not be solely based on the persons body. Their personality and who they are as a person should be what drives your sexual attraction.

I love peanut M&M's, but I would still love and eat the peanut even it didn't come with the chocolate and candy coating.
JMO