View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 12:04 PM   #54
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Dwesterny - lol, well soap is soap is soap, right?

@Tad Internal or external? External audits are worse, IMO...

---

I am so tired i was roasting bones for broth and laid down in the couch. Eyes popped open at the smell of overcooking bones. Doh...they were ok but ugh, bad bad bad to fall asleep while cooking!!
Yes, my clothes came out with no water spots. So all good.

I always set my cell phone timer because I have burned soup. Technically, if it is made from bones it's stock not broth. The bones give it a higher gelatin content making it richer and more full bodied. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! and only slightly less well known then that: "Never make a mistake involving food around fat people and expect to get away with it"