View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 01:23 PM   #58
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
@Tad Internal or external? External audits are worse, IMO...
It was just inventory verification. We have very little inventory, but this is the first year we've had enough that the (external) auditors actually bothered to come and do a check. It went fine, but it was a pain because our chips are all sealed in anti-static/moisture-barrier bags, so to actually count anything had to cut the bags open, cut off the straps to seperate the brick of trays, then after thirty seconds of counting re-strap the trays and re-seal the bag. I'm glad I wore shorts today, the store room gets hot! (and as usual up here, it was an accounting new grad who was more confused than we were, so all was fine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I would like to mention that I can make dairy-free coconut-chocolate ice cream!