View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #49
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatsmagic View Post
I have been reading this thread, and digesting (excuse the pun) the thoughts.
Personally, I think that you cannot fool yourself when it comes to sexual attraction.
If you 'use your imagination' to get aroused, and then just 'go through the motions' because you feel like it's your duty, then you are not only doing your wife a disservice, you are also cheating yourself too. If you don't find her sexually stimulating, then there is no point in faking it.

I agree and then again I don't. I'm not sure its fooling yourself to be open to the possibilities presented by a thinner spouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post

I KNOW that sexual attraction is important in a relationship, but that attraction should not be solely based on the persons body. Their personality and who they are as a person should be what drives your sexual attraction.

Again I agree -- but only sort of. Yes physical attraction is only part of the mix. One ingredient if you will -- but its an essential ingredient.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote