View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 09:20 PM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
As much as you might crave sex or it might be important to you, you don't need it to survive. I really don't see how anyone can debate that.
It could maybe be argued from a very evolutionary point of view. For any kind of living thing, propagating the species is the primary goal. So even though humans are dramatically more complex than most other living things, there's still that instinctual "COME ON PUT YOUR PENIS IN THINGS WE CAN'T DIE OUT" or the female equivalent lurking somewhere in the psyche. Basic needs and instinctual impulses can blur together, perhaps. Not that that's an excuse or justification. Being non-religious, that evolutionary suggestion is really the only way I can comprehend how so many people are so extremely anti-abortion.

As for an original contribution, it sometimes annoys me that people continue to be so misunderstanding when it comes to bisexuality or pansexuality. Is it that unfathomable to think that someone could be genuinely attracted more than one gender? I'm not a "fake lesbian" or a "fake hetero" , nor am I inferior to people who are strictly hetero- or homo-sexual.