View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 02:53 PM   #61
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thats awesome!!

I gave someone else a doh moment. I used to date a polish guy and was in Poland for two weeks, so i know the tinest bit of polish. Like, a tiny bit.

This guy was on the phone talking to his wife and he said (roughly) "ill be home at 6, lets eat on the couch, these people are dumbasses. thanks bye".

So out of respect (because people have a crap load of trouble with polish names, i politely asked him "do you prefer jay or Janusz? And Dont worry, we will be done by six!" And he looked so thunderstruck and "doh".

I barely caught his meaning, but I knew "kanapa" "dupka" and a few other words. I let him think i could understand more than that. I can only spell this phoentically, but "moi ...ex?...hoopak uche minyay polskego". I can say yes, please, couch and socks! Just enough to embarass a man for being a douche and talking about people in plain sight!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote