View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 12:40 PM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Versa's are soooo comfy! I like how they drive too.

I just bought a new Mitsubishi Mirage and it's super comfy as well. But the driver's seatbelt was tight so I bought a seat belt extender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
I've got a rental this week because both of the cars in my family died in the space of a weekend, and I'm really rather surprised by how roomy it is! They set me up with a 2015 Nissan Versa, it's a tiny little thing but the interior's HUGE. At least, it feels that way to me compared to my 2006 Outback!

Your mileage my vary of course, and I'm pretty small compared to some, but it might be worth checking out.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote