View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 06:37 PM   #14
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think the confusion arises from people who claim they are asexual and then find a person that they do hit it off with and get engaged sexually. Or when people claim to be gay then turn straight (not to be confused with bi)...

Those peeople can it seem like it is a choice for everyone and clearly you have not found the right person yet...as opposed to those who are truly asexual.

I personally kind of envy it, to be honest. My engine is always revving and if can be frustrating.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote