View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 01:06 AM   #20
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Okay, this could be uncomfortably personal, so you don't have to answer specifically or really from your own perspective. It's just easier to word the question in a personal way.

Not being attracted to other people...what do you think about when you masturbate? Do you fantasize about things/ideas that don't really involved others...or is no thought involved?
Usually there is no thought involved. Or if there are thoughts, they are kinda vague general musings, like thinking about what to have for breakfast tomorrow or if I need to clean the living room. Thrillingly exciting stuff, eh? =p

(The few times I've tried to think about other people it completely kills the mood for me)
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote