View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 05:24 AM   #64
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love the subtlies and totally admire you both! Due to political reasons, kids in Canada are forced fed terrible french by bitter french teachers and we learn to hate it and them.

Now that i am older i want to learn the language but i not only dont have a place to practice daily, i dread not being able to communicate well or clearly, especially as. I would want to use it professionally..

------

That akward moment when you accidentally like a post on fb whole trying to
Scroll, in fact you dont like it...so you unlike it...but the person got a notification that you liked it. Like being uninvited to a party
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote