View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 05:34 AM   #65
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I love the subtlies and totally admire you both! Due to political reasons, kids in Canada are forced fed terrible french by bitter french teachers and we learn to hate it and them.

Now that i am older i want to learn the language but i not only dont have a place to practice daily, i dread not being able to communicate well or clearly, especially as. I would want to use it professionally..

------

That akward moment when you accidentally like a post on fb whole trying to
Scroll, in fact you dont like it...so you unlike it...but the person got a notification that you liked it. Like being uninvited to a party
Xy, you can try Rosetta Stone, they have an on-line course.. and towards the end of the course some where around the fourth month, you get to chat with people who are fluent in the language of your choice so that you get to practice and become fluent.

It is fun to be honest. I have it for Japanese. I am taking it slow though. My old brain does not pick up things as quickly as it use to. After Japanese I am doing Italian, then Russian, then french... I love languages.