View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 02:10 AM   #23
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Nothing wrong with that, I've masturbated while thinking of you cleaning the living room and having breakfast too.

Sorry, it was low hanging fruit. I could not resist. Really, did not mean to offend, you know I think you're awesome loopster!
Bwahahaha! xD No offense taken in the slightest! That's twice today one of your posts has made me laugh out loud and it isn't even 10am here, good going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I've masturbated while being angry at myself. Men usually call it "rubbing one out" - where you almost do it against your own will. It's like no baby girl, you need this - just clear your mind and take it with grace...

So I get that!!!
That is pretty much the thought process, yep!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote