View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 10:30 AM   #5
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rose View Post
Meh I was thinking something more along the lines of BigCuties..
If you want to join an existing multi model site, then all you have to do is send them an email to the address on their site, with a few photos of yourself, unretouched, CLEAR, one or two of your face, a couple full body photos wearing maybe a bikini or undwear so they can see your body shape clearly.

If they want you they'll soon tell you as it makes them money. However, I have to say that they are always on the lookout for new models and will generally contact YOU before you ever contact them, to ask if you are interested in joining their site. It just depends if you have the body shape and facial look that they want at the time. I know women that have been approached by these sites to model for them and I also know women that have emailed the sites and been rejected (politely).

Remember that any photos you put online you can never get back and they will always be out there somewhere. Something to consider if you are worried things might haunt you in your career in the future.

I was approached by a site some years ago and though I considered it briefly, the money was simply not worth the effort. You had to think up a different theme every five days - no mean feat, find different outfit every week even if only undies it all adds up and find different locations and backgrounds so all your sets don't look samey. Then you have to take around 70 photos for every set (thinking up different poses too) and a couple of video clips. And of course for starting off your site you probably need to have at least six sets that you've already done, as nobody will join if you only have one set.

You send those all to the site who will edit them and choose the ones they like best for your set etc. After all that, you are only paid if you have members on your own section of the site, i.e. men (it's always men let's face it) who choose to pay to join your bit of the site, e.g. $15 a month. Of that you get about $10 and the site keeps $5. Now, there are lots of models, so a man isnt likely to stay loyal to your little corner of the internet. So say you have worked hard to produce ten sets, he will be a member of your site for three days, collect ALL your photos and videos then move onto the next site. Say you get ten members, that's $100 for you for that month, remember they move on though. It's generally "extreme" models that make money, eg. massively pearshaped or something.

In order to get members for your site, you usually have to post weekly updates on every "fat" site you can find, that is your job, not the site's. You are responsible for your own publicity, they just promote the full site.

As someone has already said, you could do your own site, own billing etc where you dont have a portion of the income kept by the site owners. But as they also say, you need to have billing procedures etc and VISA etc charge a fortune for you to use their facility.

I really didn't think it was worth it financially so didn't go ahead. I'm sure a lot of girls out there though do it as much for admiration as anything and a hobby, so if that is your thing, then why not try doing some clips 4 sale as suggested and see what reaction you get?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote