View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #6
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddessbelle View Post
You could always do a clips4sale site, but I do believe they are 60/40 for clips and then 50/50 for the live broadcasts. I sell mp3 clips on Femdom and male feederism on c4s as well as phone chat and do pretty well. I suppose if I sold videos I might make more sales, but I'm not really setup with a cam at the moment. *I don't like to call it phone sex. It's not, it's feederism chat.
Which IS phone sex for them.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote