View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 10:37 AM   #32
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyButterfly80 View Post
If you like a small car, my Tyota Yaris (2012) seems to be pretty comfy for me... i'm at 320 and I haven't noticed any discomfort.
Agree. I rented a Yaris when visiting my sister out of state in 2013. Plenty of room.

I have a strange "theory" that many minicompacts have enough room- because they know potential customers will carefully evaluate room when comparing their car to others.

I do remember that the 1988 Yugo GV claimed more rear seat headroom than the Lincoln Continental Luxury Sport Coupe (not the Town Car!)

One criticism of the Yaris: I found it hard to get a good side view when merging onto the 494.

Last edited by RabbitScorpion; 09-14-2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: corrected year 1988
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote