View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 07:44 PM   #33
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
Agree. I rented a Yaris when visiting my sister out of state in 2013. Plenty of room.

I have a strange "theory" that many minicompacts have enough room- because they know potential customers will carefully evaluate room when comparing their car to others.

I do remember that the 1988 Yugo GV claimed more rear seat headroom than the Lincoln Continental Luxury Sport Coupe (not the Town Car!)

One criticism of the Yaris: I found it hard to get a good side view when merging onto the 494.
yeah... i feel like if you are gonna have a mini car.. they gotta make it comfy and roomy..otherwise.. who's gonna buy that!? LOL