View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 06:04 PM   #16
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Butter flavoured microwave popcorn. The smell actually catches in my throat and makes me cough for about an hour. I've banned my son from making it in the house.

Chicken flavoured instant (ramen) noodles. I can eat them okay but the smell that comes from the kitchen when someone else makes them, makes me feel sick.

Beef dripping. (beef fat sold in a block, for frying food). My downstairs neighbour does a fried breakfast every Sunday using it and the smell wafts up to my house and seems to linger for hours. It turns my stomach and I spend most of the day feeling nauseous. ( Yet chips cooked in it are amazing!)

Any kind of food that is going, or has gone "off". Even a banana skin or apple core in the kitchen bin that is slightly over ripe, makes me green about the gills. I hate having a sensitive sense of smell.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote