View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 06:13 PM   #17
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^^ Great, now I'm going to have to make popcorn! Not the microwave stuff, though. I hadn't thought about it before, but it does sort of become and airborne irritant as soon as the bag is opened.

Nothing I can think of makes me queasy, but I don't really like the smell of broccoli, cauliflower or cabbage cooking. Or liver, but then I don't eat it, so I never have to smell it cooking either.