View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 02:34 PM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Really glad you are finding some relief from these thoughts. I know I have anxiety issues and intrusive thoughts can be the worst. Just remember that you have already made a huge step forwards in recognising that these are intrusive thoughts and aren't things you genuinely think or feel. If you find yourself getting anxious about it again, just try and remind yourself of that over and over.

If you ever want to talk to anyone or get any advice with regards to your anxiety problems my door/message box is always open.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote