View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 10:10 AM   #1
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Becoming more confindent as a woman

Last night I went to an event called Witches Night Out. It has been one year since I went for the first time as a woman and returning there, I have more confidence with being a woman. For me, living life as a woman has made me so much happier. I feel more of my genuine self, no longer have to keep this idea stuck in my head like I did for many years. I feel more relatable to other people, no more isolation. Saying I love myself is something I want to shed a tear about, because most of my life I wouldn't say that. I can't wait to see what the future looks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg witchesnightoutone1later.jpg (203.2 KB, 299 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote