View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 01:59 PM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife's weight has gone up and down and up again since we've been married. While I think she's gorgeous at all of her different weight levels, she prefers to lose weight and be smaller than she is. Last year she had some success at this and I thought the results were amazing. This year she's had some setbacks and is back up quite a bit and the results are amazing.

The takeaway for me is when you love someone the number on the scale is negotiable. The appearance is negotiable. Her happiness becomes far more important and you learn to change with her. When she was smaller and if she ever gets smaller again, I was and will be happy for her and as attracted to her as I've ever been.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote