View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 03:40 AM   #3
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWlover14 View Post
To the guys who love big girls, would you still go out with your gf if she lost a lot of weight or would you still be attracted to her? To the girls would you stay with a guy if he found you less attractive at a smaller size? Knowing he likes bigger girls?
I wouldn't dump a partner because she lost weight. If I was with her long enough to get to know her, I would be attracted to her for reasons other than just her looks.