View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 04:03 PM   #7
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

While I love my boyfriend's size, it is not the only thing that makes him sexy and it's not the most important thing. I thought he was sexy before I even knew what he looked like. Plus, I find that while there are certainly certain physical traits that I find attractive, fat being one of them, my attraction towards someone is more based on how I feel about them. I dated a guy that I had known for years, never really thought about other than as a friend, but as we got closer and I started having feelings for him, I started to find him physically attractive as well.

So, long story short, I would still be head over heels in love with my boyfriend and totally willing to bang him even if he lost a bunch of weight.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote