View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 05:37 PM   #9
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

In a committed long-term relationship, I expect a partner to understand that bodies can change over time and there is no guarantee that any specific physical attribute they are attracted to will always be there. This is life, this is reality, this is what you sign up for when you commit to somebody for the long haul.

For me, weight loss was necessary for health, mobility, and ultimately survival. Both my partners like big women. I'm still a big woman, just not as big as I once was. So this was never an issue for me. But had either of them had a serious problem with my post weight loss body, then I would have been okay with ending the relationship. This isn't about being sexy or desirable, this is about being able to live.