View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:54 PM   #7
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

once, many moons ago, i was in one of those buy out discount stores...i want to say it was a big lots. i happened to find a buy out of stainless steel pots/pans. the upper part and handle were stainless steel. the base was a heavy aluminum sort of disk. the frying pan i bought worked wonders. i could use at high heat without burning it and when you put just a bit of oil in the bottom nothing stuck. it cleaned up nice. i also bought a mid sized pot for making noodles or frying items in. the frying pan did eventually get thrown out because the handle got loose and it was a hazard...but i had that thing for like 10 years. i still have the mid sized pot. it still works like a champ. my daughter just packed it in her college stuff to take to make ramen or fry stuff in. i will have to see if it accessible to see if i can get a pic for you. i would highly recommend a stainless steel pan!
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote