View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #10
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

My wife has recently lost 45 lbs and has continued to lose weight . And I support her efforts 100%. I have recently changed to a career that forces me to be gone from home alot. Just last week she grabbed her still sizable belly and asked me if I was going to miss her big belly while knowing the answer. My reply to my beautiful sexy bride was (as I started loving on her belly) yes I will miss it. But, just as you support my career change I support your body change. I will love her at 800 or 80 lbs. Although I joked if she drop to 79 lbs I will leave her for an 80 lb fat chick.
She knows that I would prefer her to gain weight and have tried over the years to get her to gain. But the reality is that she is happier and healthier at a smaller size. And she is the one that has to live with whatever size she is. And I will love her no matter what. And if a smaller size means more years together than count me a happy man.uh
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote