View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 11:22 AM   #47
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you are happy for your partner to spend a lot of money on new clothes, when it is because their old ones are too small

==========================================

My wife actually wanted to go shopping this weekend! (this pretty much never happens) Granted, it was kind of necessary, as we have a company Christmas party in a few weeks and all her dressy clothes currently fit in a way best appreciated by an FA, but she was pretty positive about the whole thing.

AND it paid off, she found a top in a style that really works for her, then found multiple skirts that could go with it and the two that she ended up buying were a size or two lower than what she'd been expecting (I guess a lot of skirts are a little more generous in the hip/thigh area, so it was more fitting them to her waist which is relatively smaller, or maybe it was just vanity sizing? ... whatever the reason, she was pleased).

So now she just needs to choose between the skirt that will get the "I love your outfit!" comments, and the one that makes me go all ga-ga because of the way it combines with the top to highlight her roller-coaster worth of curves.