View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 09:28 PM   #1
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default 7 cultural concepts we dont have in the us

With the Holidays almost here and all the extra stress already upon many of us Big Beautiful Women, I wanted to share an article that I came across.
I've been fortunate to have the opportunity to travel. My friends, past and present, have been from all over the world. This world is a wonderfully amazing multicultural place with much to appreciate. Love WASI-SABI!! Love the idea of creating my very our Holidays. Don't get me wrong, as a BBW I LOVE Thanksgiving, I just don't enjoy "WHERE" I am expected to go.
Which Holiday you would rather SKIP?

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-cu...have-in-the-us
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote