View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 08:58 PM   #559
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Going to order these online for a gift, did you try any other ones to recommend?
Just wondering..
I've also tried the black bean ones but would not recommend them because they are rather dry. Even when I used chili like a sauce and spooned it over the top of them. Let me know what your friend thinks of them! They come packaged in a cute cotton, draw-string bag.