View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 07:23 PM   #9
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have used my sister's Le Creuset frying pan and I have to say I hate it. I hate that fried eggs stick like glue to the bottom, no matter how much or little oil you use and even more, I hate the weight. The pan is obviously heavy due to being cast iron, but added to this, the pan has a very long handle, so lifting it up is like a weight training exercise. I love Le Creuset and wouldn't part with my large casserole pan for the world, but I wouldnt use one of the frying pans if I was paid.

I like non stick pans but am concerned by the news that teflon is very poisonous if ingested. I bought myself a Tefal "Intensium" stir fry pan and frying pan when my old Tefal pans were about ten years old and no longer nonstick. I love these ones. The Intensium coating is absolutely excellent. It feels totally different to the usual teflon coating, it almost feels "baked on", I can't describe it really. Ive had them both two years now and I can honestly say there isn't even one mark on the inside base of either. If you are in a shop that sells these, have a feel and you will see what I mean. I highly recommend them
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote