View Single Post
Old 12-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #57
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieAurora View Post
Um, who says being high maintenance is a bad thing? We don't call men high maintenance when they wear suits all the time, wear nice cologne and drive nice cars which god forbid get dirty. I don't think that caring about your appearance, or not liking a particular alcohol is something to be ashamed of.... People just put women in that category to belittle them and keep us in our place. It's quite funny actually.
So I have standards for myself and others, and I wont let people treat me like shit... sue me (;
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieAurora View Post
Um, who says being high maintenance is a bad thing? We don't call men high maintenance when they wear suits all the time,
There is just one thing about this statement. men don't wear suits because they want to. It is what they have to wear to appear professional. If given the choice, I think most men would prefer to wear their jeans or sweats all the time, where women tend to always want to dress up. They need the shoes, the handbags, etc.

Caring abut your appearance is not the issue. The 4 hours to get ready for a simple date= High Maintenance.

Spending excessive amounts of money on one outfit for a date, when you could look just as sophisticated, classy and sexy and elegant in an outfit that cost $60 = High Maintenance.

Going into debt to look pretty= High Maintenance..

Men don't really do any of those things. There are those few men that are DIVAS and they go for name brands and take longer than women to get ready, but for the most part, men are content with non name brands that look good on them and are comfortable.