View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 07:46 AM   #14
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went through something similar to this, but there were a lot of other things that led to the end of our marriage - namely, betrayal stacked on top of lies on top of more betrayal. If you're going to make it work, then make sure that communication stays steady and honest; it has to be that way on both sides, and both people have to remain dedicated to it. I'm glad to hear that things are working so far, and I hope that you're one of the lucky couples who are able to emerge stronger and closer for the experience.

Stay true to yourself and what you need to do for you. Congratulations on having done that so far!