Thread: am I weird
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 02:16 PM   #9
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Gaining Ladies View Post
I watch the rest of the world drool over Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, etc. I just think, "Meh." They don't do a thing for me. Give me a beautiful woman with thick curves - or hell, a fatass woman with lots of thickness on her. Star Jones at nearly any weight - now that's what I'm talking about.

I saw Pitch Perfect (and its much better sequel) with my wife. It's full of skinny, perky women - obvious eye candy. Needless to say, the only one I watched at all was Rebel Wilson. (Bonus points because she's smart, too.)
It's always bugged me that normal guys swim in a media sea of women they rate as hot and sexy; FAs hardly ever see anyone in film or TV or magazines that they would rate that way. I remember when January Jones's character on Mad Men started 'gaining weight' via a fat suit - it was the first time that I actually noticed what a total knockout she is! Before that I'd basically been oblivious.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote