Thread: am I weird
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 12:14 PM   #14
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Gaining Ladies View Post
I'll let the "normal guys" thing slide since I willingly admit I'm anything but normal, but for me, it's the fact that those skinny women are crammed down our throats as what is factually sexy while any women we like are dismissed as ugly and those who like them are looked down upon.

I once commented to a fellow law student that I found Star Jones attractive, and she pretty much stopped short of calling me a weirdo through her nose.
Right. There's an imposed homogeneity out there; better put, a hegemonic conception of what's 'sexy.' But it must be nice to be non-FA and see stunning sexiness splashed all over TV and movies, non-stop. In the pre-internet world, which I'm sad to say I'm old enough to remember, even FA erotica was hard to find.

My first gf called me weird - not in a joking way, either - when I told her I was attracted to her body as it was because I liked her type of build. I found that response humiliating, and it made me pretty gun-shy to be vocal about my preferences thereafter, unfortunately (not that I ever let it discourage me from dating BBWs, not at all).
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote