View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 01:41 PM   #56
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeone View Post
Guys want to see long haired, pear-shaped women. That's the whole point. There isn't a single apple shaped webmodel that is succesful.
I think any woman, any shape any style can be successful if they appear to be enjoying themselves. I get worked up over boobs and tummies more than pear shapes, but the hottest part of amy model is a smile and a look in her eyes that says, "I'm actually enjoying this." As Ted Baxter once said, "Sincerity is the most important thing. Once you can fake that, you've got it made."
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote