View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 10:52 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been trying to block these feelings for the past few months, as I've been trying (not very successfully) to shed several pounds. Then yesterday we had our Christmas potluck at work and I ate a ton, leaving my stomach swollen out, and that was enough to bring it all flooding back. Today I'm relishing every rub of flesh against flesh, how my shirt hangs on my bulges, the feel when I walk

I just wish life was more accomadatin of the desire to live a good, fat-and-happy, life!