View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 12:13 PM   #58
Sunshine_Fette

Sunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 clubSunshine_Fette is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_Fette View Post
This whole thread was such an interesting read, especially since I just dipped my feet into the web modelling world. So far I am having so much fun with it, but it has seriously only been 2 weeks. I wonder if I'm going to feel the same 6 months later, I want to say I will, but who knows the future?
Here I am a year later and I am still a part of the web modelling world. Do I still like it? Yes, but I do wish I did my research before jumping in.

1. It is going to take time to build up a fan base. If people don't buy your content, don't take it as a personal attack on yourself. We all like different things and you will not be liked by everyone.
2. It is sooo easy to get on the compare yourself to others train, but DON'T DO THAT! It will change you. Getting in this because people tell you you are pretty and you want to feel better will backfire big time.
3. You will meet some super mean people, but in the same breath you will meet some awesome people as well. You do need thick skin. People you know will find out, be prepared for that.
4.Do your research beforehand. Whether you want to be on a private site, multigirl site, cam site, clips4sale. Always read the fine print because once you get into your contract, it's not always easy to get out.
5.If you don't make it, it's alright!!! You tried and that's all you can do.

Now, I am nowhere near to being considered successful in this industry, but these have just been my observations.
Sunshine_Fette is offline   Reply With Quote