View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 11:03 AM   #5
Ssaylleb can now change their title

Carla looked at the pie proffered by her daughter while her mind worked overdrive, trying to balance her gluttonous hunger for the pie with her lifelong adherence to a frugal diet. Her warped logic resulted: “I suppose I could take the pie” she said, “I’ll show you all that with some willpower you can lose weight, fat does not have to become permanent.”

She took the slice of pie and then another two slices before they left for home a couple of hours later.

With this logic December passed by in a whirl of decadence and overindulgence. Unlike previous years, Carla attended every party, meal and Christmas do she was invited to, and attacked the food with gusto. Knowing that her weight gain was obvious, she made no attempt to hide it and instead explained her plan to her friends and colleagues: enjoy herself in December and get back in shape in the New Year to show all the fatties how it’s done.

Her colleagues cheered on this change of heart, tempting her with sweet delicacies. A donut here, a slice of cake there. Some days she found half a dozen krispy kremes on her desk and devoured them without asking. Her colleagues invited her out for lunch with them which she enjoyed instead of nibbling a salad at her desk. She discovered wonders she didn’t know existed so close to office… Greasy Joe’s made the most amazing humongous burgers, a Chinese buffet left her stuffed to the gills for only $10! Carla knew of course that they were enjoying seeing her gain weight, but she took it as a challenge: the fatter she got the more of a point she would prove when she worked it all off in January.

At home Rick and Alina also took every opportunity to test Carla’s new-found appetite. Rick would randomly bring home cakes or pies from the confectionary near his office, something which before had been very strictly limited to once a year - Alina’s birthday. Alina often did the cooking for the family dinner. Now she started to make bigger portions and trying different dishes which her mum had hitherto prohibited as too fattening but now couldn’t get enough of. Plain quinoa salads were replaced with thick, cheese-laden pasta dishes while steamed chicken gave way to battered and fried pork, served in a creamy sauce.

One evening in mid-December Rick arrived home with another cake, this time a blackcurrant cheesecake. He placed it in the fridge, noticing that his daughter had been out in full force again as the kitchen counter sagged under the weight of a massive dish of macaroni and another of pork chops, complete with side dishes of baked potatoes and mixed veg.

Carla got up from the sofa in front of the TV and entered the kitchen. Rick marvelled at the recent changes in his wife. Her first gain was already impressive for a proudly self-proclaimed skinny bitch, having added 16 pounds between August and November. But in the 2 weeks since Thanksgiving her eating spree had packed another 15 pounds of fat to her frame. In clothes made for a woman 30 pounds lighter, there was no hiding it. Her belly poked out a good couple of inches from under her crop top, showing that her jeans had long been unbuttoned. And no wonder as her ass was getting heftier too.

“Oh great you’re home! Would you call Alina down so we can eat? I’m starving!”
“Really?” laughed Rick, rubbing Carla’s tummy. “Have you been starving all day?”
“I haven’t had anything since lunch, I’m famished!” pouted Carla prettily.
“So you haven’t had any chocolate?” smiled Rick, picking out a foil wrapper from between her breasts, noticeably plumper than they were before.
“Oh chocolates don’t count, they’re too small!” complained his wife.
“That’s not what you’ve told me for many years.”
“But I’m not a hopeless fat tub like you, I’ll be dropping this fat soon enough!”
Rick raised his eyebrows quizzically.
“Yes I will! Now get Alina!” Carla insisted.

Rick went up and knocked at Alina’s door. “I’m home sweet, dinner time!” then took off his tie and swapped his office shoes for something more comfy. Alina came out of her room and they walked downstairs together, their footsteps silenced by their bedroom slippers.

Alina turned with her finger to her lips, her eyes bursting with laughter. “Looks like mum couldn't wait for us to begin!” she whispered.
Rick looked over her shoulder into the kitchen. Carla was sitting on a stool at the counter, digging into the macaroni.
“Look at her muffin top!” gasped Alina, her body shaking with the effort of trying to keep silent.
Indeed Carla’s tight jeans, even unbuttoned, caused her flab to roll out on each side into a soft, perfect love handle. Unable to resist, Rick walked up quietly behind her and grabbed them firmly, feeling her squirm in her seat.
“Getting a head start, love?” he teased.

Rick and Alina had two good portions each, but Carla had three. Alina had a glass of wine, Rick had two and Carla had three. By the end she was red-faced and struggling to breathe, but kept on going till she cleared her plate, one hand forking the food into her mouth, the other rubbing her painfully swollen belly. Alina started to clear the plates, then when she was behind her mum she slid her hands down to Carla’s bloated gut and pressed it. “You’re getting awfully fat mum, you know” she said softly. “You’re eating like a greedy piggy with no self-control and it shows here” she said, pinching her mum’s belly softly, “here” patting Carla’s hips, “and here” slapping her bum lightly.

Carla shut her eyes in shame. How many times had she done and said the exact same thing to her daughter or her husband. Instinct took over. “You’re no skeleton either! You’ve gained too these past weeks, cooking like a restaurant chef, and you! “ she pointed at Rick. “You’ve taken your share of all those cakes and pies you’ve been bringing home!”

“Maybe we have gained a pound or two, but the difference is we don’t mind. Do you really think you can turn off this hunger and lose the weight whenever you like?”
“I can too! and I will!” countered Carla.
“No you won’t, you’re a glutton with no self-control now mum.”
“How dare you?!” puffed Carla.
“I’ll prove it to you too.” replied her daughter.
“Bring it on chubby chops!”

Alina brought out the cheesecake from the fridge and put it on the table. She cut out six normal sized slices and put two on each plate. She took a big bite from one slice and her parents followed suit. When her first slice was finished, Alina slid the plate over towards Carla.

“See I have self control. I took one slice and enjoyed it, now I’m done eating. But you are greedy and can’t bear to put the extra slices back, now that they are in front of you and calling your name.”
“Oh I can resist it alright!” smirked Carla. “But I’ll eat them to prove a point to you. Because I can lose wieght and I will. Only the more I gain means the bigger my task and the more of a win over your lazy ass!”

Carla stared at her daughter defiantly, feeling her belly already painfully stuffed. Rick reached for his second slice.

“Oh no you don’t, you fat slob!” admonished Carla.
Not taking her eyes off her daughter she ate her second slice, then pulled over Alina’s and Rick’s, and ate them too. A triumphant smile on both their faces, Alina headed up to her room while Carla snuggled up to her husband on the sofa.
“Don’t you think maybe you’re overdoing it a little?” asked Rick,
“You don’t get to ask that, tubby!” she replied, poking his ample belly. “How long have I been telling you not to overeat, and did you ever listen?”
“Fair enough” he replied, then massaged her belly softly until the pain in her belly subsided to a dull sense of satiation.

When the movie ended he helped her upstairs and they undressed. Rick was done first and sat on the edge of the bed. Carla, dopey with her food and wine induced stupor removed her clothes slowly and noticed Rick staring at her. As she stripped to her underwear she saw his boxers pitch up a tent. Hello! This was new to her. Since their early days of marriage he had never just looked at her and got a hard on. Things happened with decreasing frequency, but usually under the sheets and in darkness.

Emboldened by the alcohol, which she had long ago forsaken as empty calories, she walked over to Rick and pushed her belly in his face. “You like this fat belly, don’t you?”
“ughhgh mmff” Rick mumbled through her flab, now he was red-faced.
“You porky little pervert, you’re enjoying seeing me gain a little weight.”
“nmmfff limff” mumbled Rick, still unable to speak with her belly pushed right into his face.
“What’s that?” she asked and pulled back a little.
“Not a little. Weight. You’re getting so beautifully plump my dear.” He grabbed her butt. “See these fat butt cheeks” he taunted, jiggling and lightly slapping her bum. “They used to be so firm and taut, now you’ve fattened them up to these gorgeous little puffs of fat.”
He pulled a little too hard and the tipsy Carla lost her balance and fell against him. Not expecting it, her weight took Rick by surprise and he fell back on the bed, Carla on top of him. She got onto her knees and straddled him, feeling his hardness rub against her pussy.
“Did you call me plump?” her eyes glinting. “Soft puffs of fat?”
“Oh yes babe, you’re getting fat” he answered, grabbing her stuffed belly.
Unable to wait any longer she pulled his boxers down and slid over him, gasping at the unexpected heat between them, digging her nails into his shoulders to ride him even harder.

They finally fell asleep hugging one another, something that had not happened in many years.

The next day as Carla showered she ran her hands over her expanding body. So far she had only considered her belly growing but after Rick’s comments yesterday she felt her hips. They were definitely softer, no wonder they rolled up into a muffin top. Her hands slithered over her arse. It was indeed bigger, much softer too. When she sat on a chair to pull up her tights she saw that her thighs spread out more, two pink sausages they now met along the middle.

She looked at herself in the mirror and didn’t recognise the woman smiling back at her. She was caught by doubt for a moment. What was the athletic woman doing to herself? Where were her toned muscles, her abs clearly defined? Rick was right, the reflection showed a plump woman who clearly ate too much, a layer of flab covering her body from top to toe. Moving around, bending, twisting this way and that she saw a new body, different curves and folds forming. She remembered the look of desire in Rick’s eyes last night and found herself instantly wet, rubbing herself deeper until she came again and again.

That was a turning point. Until now Carla had simply been enjoying a hitherto forbidden pleasure, much like a child who was banned from his playstation overdosing on gaming once the punishment ended. Now however the urge to eat was more visceral. Eating became a source of sexual pleasure for her, for her husband and for superlative sex that they had never experienced before.

As they drove to Emily’s to spend a week for Christmas, Rick couldn’t keep his eyes off Carla, dozing off in the passenger seat. Her outfit of choice had become stretchy dresses as none of her jeans would close and she didn’t buy larger sizes as she still told herself she’d lose the weight come January. As a result her thighs spread out from her knees widening to her soft hips that by now filled much more of the car seat. Her belly that was so firm and toned just months ago bulged out over her lap in a soft ball of fat, completely covering the seat belt and jiggling with the car motion. Her breasts, previously so miniscule now filled out, juicy and inviting.

Rick marvelled at the recent turn of events. It had already been fun seeing Carla enjoy food for once in her life, but since their stuffed belly sexperience Carla had taken things up a few notches. She had started to eat even more, and would now rub her belly in front Rick, with comments like “Oh I’ve eaten so much today, my belly feels so fat. I really shouldn’t eat this cake you got me.” Or in an extremely tight fitting top she’d say “do you think this makes me look fat honey?” and then she’d rub the erection she knew would result from her actions.

Carla had found Rick’s reaction to her weight gain inexplicable. She couldn’t shake her long-held mass media formula that fat = ugly, failure, loser while skinny = hot, sexy, successful. At the same time, she found her new ability to turn on Rick with her body intoxicatingly empowering. A well timed belly rub could turn her formerly cold husband into a raging sex machine. At work she could see her colleagues pointing out her tight skirts, the strained buttons and bulges of fat, but rather than embarrass her it turned her on, as she knew how Rick would react when she told him about it. The result was conflicting feelings where she the more she pigged out, the sexier and hornier she felt, however every time she saw her inflating reflection the mirror called out to her old self, asking what she was doing, intentionally gaining weight like a greedy girl with no discipline.

Her thoughts were starting to scare her as much as they excited her. One day she was stuck in traffic, munching on a donut, imagining how Rick would react when she told him. Then her imagination ran away, and she pictured herself eating a huge mountain of cakes, sweets, chocolates, all manner of sugary delights, her belly getting bigger and bigger as she chomped. She imagined Rick looking on with a smile, even with his belly he was now much smaller than her as she expanded like a balloon.

She snapped out of it when the car behind her hooted impatiently, and she realised she was completely wet, having come repeatedly with her daydream. She drove on to work slowly, trying to make sense of the dream. Surely she couldn’t just keep getting fatter, at some point Rick would be turned off as she had for so long been turned off his fat body?

Looking down at her fat gut nestled on her lap the thought flashed across her mind that she’d miss it when she lost weight. Even as she thought of getting back into a gym routine, Carla groaned. It was going to be awful losing all this weight. Fine, she decided, I’ll slow down on the pigging out and start steeling myself for the training I’ll start in the new year.
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote