View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 12:57 PM   #10
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always felt comfortable just being bigger, my fat has always has made me feel invincible since I have my own body armor, basically, lol. It's always nice to be able to play fight with my boyfriend because he isn't afraid of hurting me. I've always had the mindset of it being weird for me to lose weight, due to I've never really been small and that would be weird for me. Not to say I haven't tried to lose weight before, and even today I still go from wanting to lose a little bit of weight just to make sure my clothes still fit, to just not caring at all... I used to hate being fat, but that mindset changed a long time ago thanks to a certain, special someone who I can never thank enough. You know who you are.

It's a great thing to not hate yourself, especially when you've battled depression and anxiety since 3rd grade, and that's all your brain tells you to do. I definitely don't hate myself now most days, just accepting my fat as more of who I am. If I was never fat like I've always been, I wouldn't be me, and wouldn't have experienced the things I have. My fat has always been there.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote