View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 03:21 PM   #12
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Not sure I get the feeling, sorry mate.

That being said, I'm kinda curious as to what the idea is for those who don't get off to being fat is for wanting to be fat.

I can understand why someone would want to be fat as a sexual thing but I'm kinda lost as to why someone would want to be fat as a nonsexual thing.

Hopefully people can provide the insight for me, as I think I'm a tad lost on that one
For me it's not a sexual thing, I guess it's more of a comfortable the way I am kind of thing now since I've never been skinny. Losing weight is harder than people think especially when you've been fat forever. It's a constant battle. Some people have bad genes and just kind of finally accept themselves and want to be fat cause that's the way they are. :P
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote