View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 04:03 PM   #14
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Azreal: You know how some people might feel most comfortable in their body if they have a beard or are clean-shaven, in athletic wear or dressed up, when they've been doing a lot of endurance work more than if building up a lot of muscle with less endurance, etc?

Well, some people just feel best about themself when they are fat. To me fatness has always had 'warm fuzzies' about it -- since I was little I've gravitated to fatter people, looked at them more charitably, felt more comfortable around them ... and wanted to be one of them. Logically I know that fat people are a mixed lot just like any other sort of people, most of my friends are thin and I obviously like them just fine, and I do try to limit how fat I let myself get -- but still I have these 'warm-fuzzies' about fat people and about being fat(ter).

Now, it is also sexual for me, but I liked this before anything was sexual for me, and I'm quite sure that for me it goes well beyond the sexual, into a broader fat=good thing.
You explained this much better than I did, but we're both right! Lol specifically about the people I gravitate to. Fat people tend to be nicer because they are just like me and have to be nice to people to make friends, or just can relate to other bigger females better with clothing or love of food. Definitely something to do with comfort.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote