View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:02 PM   #54
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Awesome at Tug of War. Eat whatever I want, mostly I like anything minus beets and seafood. I'm cuddly as fuck. I'm strong, so my boyfriend play fights with me, and isn't afraid to be rough during our personal time. I can help people up on places or carry things some people can't, which always feel nice to help people out. I'm stronger mostly just because I'm bigger. Due to my love of food, I know how to cook or can cook something as long as I have a recipe. Due to people being shallow assholes, I had to learn to have a personality and be nice/funny to make friends. That's about it.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote