Thread: Labels
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 07:06 PM   #2
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choudhury View Post
I recognize that no label ever changed because some eccentric objected to it. Nevertheless, I'd like to get this off my chest: I don't really care for the term Fat Admirer.And it lends itself to this ridiculous charge we sometimes hear, 'that he only loves me for my fat,' that sort of thing.
That's the sort of person the term 'Fat Admirer' makes me think of: someone who is attracted to fat women merely because they're fat, without taking anything else into account. This is purely my own reaction, and I fully realize it does not apply to many persons who describe themselves as fat admirers. You, however, make it clear that what appeals to you is beauty, wherever you find it. And there is a term for someone like that: you are an aesthete, and I salute you for it.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote