Thread: Labels
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
That's the sort of person the term 'Fat Admirer' makes me think of: someone who is attracted to fat women merely because they're fat, without taking anything else into account. This is purely my own reaction, and I fully realize it does not apply to many persons who describe themselves as fat admirers. You, however, make it clear that what appeals to you is beauty, wherever you find it. And there is a term for someone like that: you are an aesthete, and I salute you for it.
Ha ha, well, I like the way you put it! However, the fact remains that only some men see the beauty in BBWs, so we still need a label to describe the ones who do

And I wonder how many of us (whatever we choose to call ourselves) really are PURELY attracted to fat, irrespective of other considerations, such as facial features or body type, let alone other variables such as self-confidence, personality, self-presentation, etc.? Rather few, I'll bet. That's why I still say 'FA' is a pretty crude label.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote