Thread: Labels
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #6
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Labels are good and bad. The nice thing about labels is that they generally come with context, so you don't have to explain everything all the time. The bad thing is they generally come with context so you don't get to explain.

I take all labels with a grain of salt, and anyone who choses to judge me based on their own preconceptions of the term can do as they wish. I mean, "white" is a label, hell, even "woman" can be a label! I believe my actions are a caveat or enrichment to my FFA label.

I like FFA on the boards because its easy to shorthand, and the meaning is pretty clear. I don't like having to equivocate and explain every time I post. Outside the boards, like Marlayna mentioned, I just say "I like chubby guys." And if they give me a look as if to say chubby is an understatement, I grin shamelessly and say, "ok, FAT guys!"

I don't even like the term admirer of fat guys because some are not attractive to me, are jerks, or what have you. But, acronyms and labels are just easy sometimes!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote