Thread: Labels
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 03:59 PM   #9
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I've noted before that we don't have a similar description for someone who prefers blonde's only. Or a certain ethnicity. So that we have a label for one who prefers fat girls suggests such a preference is an anomaly.
There are labels like that...i know that people who prefer asian women are said to have "yellow fever". Cannot thing of ones
For blondes, but blonde women get categorized themselves, that is why there are "blonde jokes". Thus, the insinuation is that men who prefer blondes are in for an easy lay with an idiot.

I think we just tend to be hyper aware of our own labels, considering our size/preference/community
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote