Thread: Labels
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 04:47 PM   #10
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
There are labels like that...i know that people who prefer asian women are said to have "yellow fever". Cannot thing of ones
For blondes, but blonde women get categorized themselves, that is why there are "blonde jokes". Thus, the insinuation is that men who prefer blondes are in for an easy lay with an idiot.

I think we just tend to be hyper aware of our own labels, considering our size/preference/community
I've heard some of the minor ones, but honestly every time I've made this point someone shares with me some obscure label like this that I've never heard before. I highly doubt too many, if any these other labels are universal. For example, if you just say about someone "he has yellow fever" I would assume he was sick. If you say "he's a chubby chaser/FA" pretty much everyone knows right away what you're talking about.
happily_married is online now   Reply With Quote