Thread: Labels
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 05:19 PM   #12
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Really?

Up here "yellow fever" is incredibly well known. As is the phrase "a banana" to describe a half and half (someone who is ethnically asian but inside is canadian culturally). I dont endorse, just commenting.

No one here knows what a FA or an FFA is, and thy barely know what a chubby chaser is from my experience; they have to infer from the two words and context. Its something they have heard on tv, but isnt commonly used.
Interesting...

I suppose it varies by location. Long before I ever came out as a chubby chaser I was well acquainted with the term. I had a girlfriend back then who was "hot" by all the mainstream definitions but extremely high maintenance as well. She used to reassure me that her drama was worth it and to "look at the bright side, you could be a chubby chaser and someday end up with a fat wife." Little did she know I wanted that deep down inside, but at that pointed in my life I wanted to not want that for myself. Looking back, her little pep talks are comical. Within a year of her and I splitting up I finally caved in to being a chubby chaser and now am married to a BBW. Life is awesome.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote